Views:34 Author:Ada Publish Time: 2020-04-09 Origin:Site
How to use the Self Contained Breathing Apparatus
1. When wearing the SCBA, disconnect the quick connector first (to prevent damage to the full face mask when wearing), and then put the back on the back of the human body (the air bottle switch is underneath), adjust the shoulder strap, waist belt and fasten according to the figure, Fit, firm and comfortable.
2. Put the long tie on the full face around your neck, put the full face on your chest before use, so you can wear Air Breathing Apparatus at any time, and then quickly connect the joints.
3. Set the changeover switch of the supply valve to the off position and turn on the breathing apparatus air bottle switch.
4. Wear a full face mask (with or without a tie) for 2 to 3 deep breaths and you should feel comfortable. When holding or exhaling, the supply valve should stop supplying air and there is no squeaking noise. Press the lever of the supply valve with your hand and check whether it is flexible to open or close. When everything is normal, the full-face mask is tightened. The degree of tightening is to ensure that it is airtight and comfortable, without obvious tenderness.
5. After evacuating the site to a safe place, release the full-face mask strap clips and remove the full-face mask.
6. Close the self-breathing apparatus gas cylinder switch, open the supply valve, unplug the quick connector, and remove the respirator from your body.