Pneumatic Yokahama Rubber Fender Systems
The Yokohama fender system is the world's leading marine collision avoidance device today. This Yokohama rubber fender is made of synthetic fiber reinforced rubber sheet and compressed air, making it float on the water surface as a protective medium. Therefore, in ship-to-ship (STS) transfer operations and ship-to-dock (STD) berthing and mooring operations, Pneumatic Rubber Fender systems are an important collision protection medium
(1)Marine Pneumatic Rubber Fenders are woven from high quality natural rubber nylon cord fabric.
(2) Rubber boat fender has good aging resistance characteristics.
(3) Rubber uses compressed air as a damping medium, which can be flexibly deformed under pressure, with a large contact area, small reaction, and large energy absorption.
(4) When the ship is berthing, floating rubber fender is almost at an angle, and the Yokohama marine rubber fender can fully exert its performance to achieve contact at a certain angle.
(5) Ships will fluctuate up and down due to fluctuations and waves, the rubber fender system Floating on the water, so the system will protect the vessels in real time and efficiently.
(6) Inflatable boat rubber fender installation is simple, just install on the dock and anchor.
(7) Aging resistance and corrosion resistance
(8) Pneumatic Yokohama rubber fenders have long life
Below is our data sheet of Pneumatic Yokahama Rubber Fender for your information ,hope it can help you
|Type||Initial pressure(Po)is 0.05Mpa||Initial pressure(Po)is 0.05Mpa|
Note:The weight of the ball by ball weight(without jacket),the weight of error of ±10%,reaction force error of ±10%