Low Noise and Vibration Accurate Remote Control Marine Azimuth Thruster
Power: 440 KW--3700 KW Propeller dia.: 1100 mm--3800 mm Noise level: Low Vibration level: Low Steering type: Hydraulic or electric motor drive Weight: 11200 KG - 56000 KG Applications: Wide range of vessels
The flexibility in design makes the azimuth thrusters ideal to a wide range of vessels. The low noise and vibration levels further enhance the area of use. The azimuth thrusters can be delivered for diesel or electric drive. The units are available as open or ducted with fixed or controllable pitch, or with contra-rotating propellers. The azimuthing thrusters are delivered with remote control systems.
* Modularized rudder propeller structure simplifies the system and makes the components easier to interchange and maintain.
* Steering type: hydraulic or electric motor drive.
* Clutch: built-in hydraulic or air pressure controlled clutch, external hydraulic clutch with reduction gear.
* The accurate remote system is simple to operate, sensitive to respond and reliable during navigation.
* Bevel gears are designed and machined in house to high precision, strong loading capacity and long service life.