Truss Styles Aluminium Gangway Ladders for Wharf
Introduction of Truss Styles Aluminium Gangway Ladders
Gangways that are taken on board of the ship need to comply with ISO7061 (gangways for seagoing vessels).
To meet different job requirements, DEYUAN MARINE offer a variety range of gangway ladders for wharf application, like Truss styles gangway ladders, beam styles gangway ladders, flat type gangway ladders, bend type gangways etc.
All DEYUAN MARINE’S Truss styles accommodation gangways are standard equipped with:
- Aluminium non-slip walking surface
- Cross ridges for foot support
- Clear width 0.60 meter between the rigging.
- Removable aluminium stanchions, complete with double rope-eye
for rope-railing and protection lines.
- 2 nylon wheels for the quay-side and 2 railing hooks and 2 lashing
eyes for the ship-side.
- Maximum angle of usage: 30 degrees
Other options that can be required: fixed aluminium handrails, steps instead of flat walking surface, hoisting slings, safety nets, ramps etc
Note:Specification may change without any notice.