SOLAS Type A Aluminum Pilot Embarkation Ladder for Ship
Pilot Embarkation Ladder Introduction
Pilot Embarkation Ladder are mandatory marine safety equipment on every ship, which are used for embarkation and disembarkation. Embarkation ladders used for embarkation and disembarkation of people into/out of lifeboats and also at carrying out different outboards works: painting sides, cleaning anchors, scuppers, inspecting weld seams etc.
Embarkation Ladder Features and Benefits
* Manufacture according to the standard of 5489、CB/T428
* With MED & CCS approved certificate
* Steps of each ladder made of finest hardwood except for the last 4 rubber steps
* Each steps of the ladder would be supported by side ropes
* Mildew-resistant 20mm dia. manila side rope with breaking strength of at least 24kn
* Wooden Steps 500mm x 115mm x 25mm.
* Aluminum Steps 500mm x115mm x35mm
* Rubber Steps 500mm x 115mm x 28mm
* Typically used for embarkation and disembarkation during the emergency case
Pilot Embarkation Ladder Parameter
|Number of steps||Length (L)||Weight (kg)|