Marine Embarkation Rope Ladders
Introduction of Marine Embarkation Ladder
Embarkation ladder is the rope ladder used for embarkation and disembarkation during the emergency case and for crew's getting in and out the vessel in general situation. The steps of the ladder are made of hardwood except the lower four steps are made of rubber.
DEYUAN MARINE offer a wide range of wooden embarkation rope ladder and aluminium embarkation ladder to meet different requirements, if you are looking for any ship’s rope ladders, please donot hesitate to contact us for a brochure or more specific details of the rope ladders.
Embarkation Ladder Features and Benefits
* Manufacture according to the standard of 5489、CB/T428
* With MED & CCS approved certificate
* Steps of each ladder made of finest hardwood except for the last 4 rubber steps
* Each steps of the ladder would be supported by side ropes
* Mildew-resistant 20mm dia. manila side rope with breaking strength of at least 24kn
* Wooden Steps 500mm x 115mm x 25mm.
* Rubber Steps 500mm x 115mm x 28mm
* Typically used for embarkation and disembarkation during the emergency case
Marine Embarkation Ladder Parameters
|Number of steps||Length (L)||Weight (kg)|