Marine SOLAS Embarkation Rope Ladder For Sale
Marine Embarkation Ladder is used to be a rope ladder for embarking lifeboats & rafts in emergency case. Also for crews to embark when anchoring. With light weight and safe used widely for various ship.
Design & Manufacture Standard of our embarkation rope ladders are complying SOLAS1974, and CB/T3142-94, CB/T428-93.
Embarkation Ladder Features and Benefits
* Manufacture according to the standard of 5489、CB/T428
* With MED & CCS approved certificate
* Steps of each ladder made of finest hardwood except for the last 4 rubber steps
* Each steps of the ladder would be supported by side ropes
* Mildew-resistant 20mm dia. manila side rope with breaking strength of at least 24kn
* Wooden Steps 500mm x 115mm x 25mm.
* Rubber Steps 500mm x 115mm x 28mm
* Typically used for embarkation and disembarkation during the emergency case
Note: specification may change without any notice.
Embarkation rope ladder Parameter
|Number of steps||Length (L)||Weight (kg)|