Wooden Pilot Rope Ladder for Boat MED Approved
Wooden Pilot Rope Ladder Introduction
The Pilot Ladder is the rope ladder used for embarkation and disembarkation for pilot and for crew's getting in and out the vessel in general situation. The steps of the ladder are made of hardwood except the lower four steps are made of rubber.
This rope ladder provided for a pilot to embark and disembark safely. The pilot ladders shall be located in a place clear from any possible ship discharges. According to SOLAS the length shall be sufficient to reach water surface when the vessel in ballast condition has an adverse list of 15°C.
In case of high freeboard (more than 9m), the pilot ladder shall be combined with an accommodation ladder.
Features and Benefits of pilot ladder
* Manufacture according to the standard of ISO799、GB3142
* Complies with IMO Res. Al045(27), MSC / Circ.1428ISO 799 (2004), SOLAS 74
* With MED & CCS approved certificate
* Steps of each ladder made of finest hardwood except for the last 4 rubber steps
* Each steps of the ladder would be supported by side ropes
* Mildew-resistant 20mm dia. manila side rope with breaking strength of at least 24kn
* Fitted with corrosion-resistant metal fastener
* Wooden Steps 500mm x 115mm x 28mm.
* Rubber Steps 500mm x 115mm x 28mm
* Typically used on board cargo vessels for the purpose of embarking and disembarking pilots
Pilot Rope Ladder Parameter
|Number of Steps||Q'ty of Spreader step||Position of Spreader steps||L||L1||Theoretical Weight (kg)|