Marine Mushroom Ventilators CB/T 4444-2017 Type A
Mushroom Ventilator is installed on deck for natural ventilation or mechanical ventilation devices .
CB/T 4444-2017 Mushroom Ventilation is generally used for kitchen and accommodation of ventilator regulating screw, simply turn adjusting handwheel indoors can reach the purpose of adjusting the opening size.
CB/T 4444-2017 is a new edition of CB/T 295-2000, the former's thickness of vent and air pipe, and diameter of screw rod are bigger than the latter's.
1. Surface: should be flat and smooth, without sharp edges, distortion, or skew.
2. Size error: ±3mm, and the deviation of the verticality is 2/h1000 (h is the height of the ventilator cylinder)
3. The welding surface: free of cracks, slag inclusions, burn-through, and unfused defects.
4. The opening of the weather-tight cover of the fungus-shaped ventilator for ships should be flexible, and the movable part should be coated with neutral lubricating grease.
5. Derusting: the internal and external surfaces of the steel parts of the fungus-shaped ventilating cap should reach the Sa2 level or St2 level specified in GB/T8923, and then two antirust primers.
Note: the height H1 of air pipe is decided by customer, and the support rib plate is only required when the H1 is over 900mm.
1. Vent head
2. Seal packing
3. Brake pin
4. Rodent-proof, insect-proof net or fire net
5. Screww rod
6. Air pipe
7. Hand wheel
Obviously, type A CB/T 4444's opening & closing is operating from inside, other type B,C,D and E is available.
Type A CB/T 4444-2017 Models:
|Nominal Diameter |
|Note:the weight is of the ventilator only, not including air pipe|