Shoreguardian Boom :
Shoreguardian boom is largely used on riversides or costal beach with tidal waves and a border between waters and land and can also be used on the land only.
Boom Features :
1. Collapsible for easy storage and economical transport.
2. Reinforced double layered base for added resistance against abrasive or jagged surfaces.
3. Reflective strips on the splash flaps allow for good visibility.
4. ASTM connectors at both ends of boom.
5. Top inflatable chamber is equipped with one (1 PSI) relief valve and one Monsun air fill valve.
6. Each of the two bottom ballast chambers are equipped with one (2 PSI) relief valve and one Monsun water filling valve.
7. Carry/storage bag.
8. Low maintenance and easily cleaned.
9. Marine grade shipping/storage plywood box (Optional).
| Type || WAT800 || WAT1000 |
| Overall height || 800mm || 1000mm |
| Standard length per section || 10-20m || 10-20m |
| Freeboard || 300mm || 320mm |
| Draft || 300mm || 320mm |
| Total tensile strength || ＞50KN || ＞55KN |
| Max.wave height to withstand || 1m || 1m |
| Max. wind speed to withstand || 15m/s || 15m/s |
| Max.current speed to with stand || 1Kn || 1Kn |
| Work、storage temperature || -30~+60℃ || -30~+60℃ |
| Warer-charging pump || Power || 4KW |
| Flow || 30m3/h |
| Inflating pump || Power || 4KW |
| Flow || 210m3/h |
More Shoreguardian Boom Can Be Offered,Pls Contact Us For More Details.