70W Explosion-proof LED Aluminium Alloy Spotlight For Marine Use
1. Widely used for ﬂoodlighting on marine platforms, chemical tankers, LNG ships and dangerous cargo wharves etc.;
2. Can reliabli in severe environments where is easily affected by moisture, vibration, or corrosion;
3. Explosive hazardous atmospheres zone 1, zone 2, zone 21, zone 22.
1. Enclosure is of maritime aluminium alloy ,powder coated surface after special corrosion-proof treatment;
2. Light source cavity and power voltage are separated to ensure the heat in light soure cavity will not be transferred to the power source cavity;
3. Constant current constant voltage drive power, wide voltage input, constant power output, cos φ ≥0.95, with functions of constant current and surge-proof, and protection against overcurrent, open circuit, and short circuit, and anti-electromagnetic interference whic can ensure the clean and quickly start of power network.
4. Small angle spotlight and distribution light design, special reﬂector, with high utilization;
5. Toughened glass , high energy impact, resistance to heat, heat upheaval, with high light transmittance;
6. Heat dissipation structure, increases the cooling surface area. Cross-ventilation trough can dissipates the heat from the light source cavity to ensure long service life;
7. Openable light source cavity structure , convenient for replacement of the light source;
8. Cable wiring;
9. Patented product, counterfeit will be sued.
|Model||Rated voltage||Rated power （W)||Ex-Mark||Lamp||Degree of protection||Cable ebtry||Weight(kg)|
|HRT91-50||220V/230V AC 50/60Hz||50||Ex d e q IIC T5 Gb|
Ex tD A21 IP66 T95℃
The light fitting is supplied with Ex plug, if Ex cable gland is needed, please feel free to contact us for more details.